Maryville Attorneys for a Wide Range of Concerns
Regardless of whether your claim is large or small, you want a lawyer who will put your concerns first. At the Maryville law offices of Costner and Greene, we can assure you that we will do everything we can to provide you with the highest quality representation at all times. From DUI and car accident litigation to real estate and business law transactions, we are prepared to handle a wide range of concerns.
Responsive · Professional · Experienced
Contact Costner & Greene Today
- Personal injury: From car and track accidents, to product liability and medical malpractice, we can help you pursue fair compensation after your personal injury.
- Real estate transactions: With a title company closely connected to our legal practice, we have the resources to handle your commercial or residential real estate concern in house.
- Criminal law: If you have been arrested for a DUI, traffic violation, drug offense, domestic violence, or violent crime, do not say anything until you have spoken to a criminal defense lawyer.
- Business law: From business formation through contract agreements and business litigation, we will be there for you as your business grows.
- Workers' compensation: Have you been injured on the job? Make sure you get the full extent of workers' compensation you deserve.
- Social Security disability: If you are no longer able to hold down a job because of a disability of any kind, you may be entitled to benefits through Social Security.
- Estate planning and administration: We handle a number of estate planning and administration concerns, including wills and trusts; probate administration; and guardianships and conservatorships.
- Family law: Whether you are going through a divorce or you are involved in a dispute over child support and custody, we can help you do what is best for your family.
From our offices in Maryville, we protect the rights of clients throughout Eastern Tennessee. Offering professional and confidential counsel throughout the legal process, we make hospital and home visits when our clients are unable to make it to our offices. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out more.